Joey M. McCall, Esq. is the founding Principal and Managing Partner of McCall | Atten, International, PLLC.
McCall | Atten, International provides legal representation in the following areas: Real Estate Transactional
Services, Real Estate Litigation, Civil Litigation, Immigration, and Outside General Counsel Services for Small
to Mid-Sized Businesses. With a strong foundation rooted in establishing quality long-lasting relationships,
both business and personal, Mr. McCall identifies the most effective legal solutions to the individual legal
needs his clients may encounter during their professional and personal lives. Mr. McCall continuously strives
to resolve all conflicts for his clients in the most optimal and effective manner.
Court Admissions and Professional Licensure:
Mr. McCall is admitted to practice law in the following state court and federal court jurisdictions:
- The State of Florida through the Florida Bar
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida,
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Mr. McCall is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Florida (2007 – Current Year).
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Florida Bar Real Property & Probate Law Section – Member
- Litigation Counsel of America – Associate Fellow
- Diversity Law Institute – Member
- Trial Law Institute – Member
- Rated by Super Lawyers – Rising Star (2015-2018)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – Member (2015-2018)
- National Black Lawyers Top 40 under 40 -Member (2016-2018)
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools Educational Excellence School Advisory Council – Member (C.O.P.E South: 2015-2018)
Mr. McCall was the President of the St. Thomas University Law School Trial Team where he led the team to victories at both the Chester H. Bedell Trial Advocacy Competition hosted by the Florida Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar (11′) and the ABA John Marshall Law School National Criminal Justice Trial Competition (11′). He was awarded the distinction “Best Advocate” at the Chester H. Bedell Trial Advocacy Competition, an honor that only one law student may receive per year. Mr. McCall graduated with his Juris Doctorate Degree in May 2011.